Skin tightening using Miracular Plasma Lift produces considerable improvements in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and also improves the appearance of sagging skin.
Young skin contains more structural proteins such as collagen and elastin. As we age, our bodies produce less of these proteins, making our skin more prone to the effects of aging. Fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear and deepen as we age.
With the Miracular Plasma Lift treatment various points are placed on the skin using a small sterile plasma tool. The Miracular Plasma Lift tool creates a plasma flash, which leads to the skin constricting, and the tightening of the surrounding tissues. This also restores the natural elasticity of the skin. This occurs because a localized excitation, stimulates the skin’s regeneration response, resulting in firmer, tighter skin between the wrinkles and hence the reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
SPOT MODE OR SPOT OPERATION
The spot mode is the preferred method to apply skin tightening on various parts of the face because it delivers consistent results and is easy to learn:
- Upper eyelid tightening.
- Lower eyelid tightening
- Crow’s feet attenuation (Periorbital lines attenuation)
- Mini face lifts
- Smoker lines attenuation. (Perioral lines attenuation)
- Atrophic scars attenuation including acne and chicken pox scar attenuation.
The intention is to feather out the treatment as we move away from tight wrinkles – the spots are applied in a more tight fashion where the wrinkles are deeper and closer to the eye. As we move away from the eye then the distancing of the spots is increased.
You will also note that, in case of fine lines, the wrinkles tend to disappear while are you applying the spots. This effect is not permanent – it is a normal immediate reaction of the skin to the dehydration effects of the superficial carbonization caused by the plasma flash.
The spot mode is carried out in the following way:
- by applying short bursts between the wrinkles and not inside the wrinkle folds. Applying the spots inside the wrinkles could worsen the appearance of fine lines instead of improving them.
- the bursts must be placed randomly, without forming lines or patterns of any type. Applying the spots randomly ensures the most uniform skin pulling effects.